Our needs for this facility are currently being reviewed.
- Twin Sheet Sets
- Twin Size Blankets
- Towel Sets
We have several individuals who would like to be puppy raisers but cannot take on the additional expense. You could sponsor that raiser for $500.00. It's a great way to be a puppy raiser without the tearful goodbye!
Ways you can help to sponsor one of the puppies:
- $10 for a puppy identification jacket
- $50 to cover the cost of a microchip to help recover and identify a lost puppy
- $100 to help with puppy medical expenses
- $400 to cover the cost of food for a puppy in training for one year
Ways you can help to sponsor one of the guide dogs in the advanced program:
- $30 to cover the cost of food for one dog for one month in the advanced program
- $100 to cover the cost of a leash and harness for a new guide dog user
- $250 to cover the cost of veterinary care for a dog in the advanced program
- $400 to cover the cost of food for a dog in training for one year
There are many other ways you can help, including: donating an adult dog, planned giving, naming a guide dog, and becoming a breeding stock keeper. You can find out more about each of these ways to give below.
Donate an Adult Dog
We accept purebred German Shepherds, between 1 and 2 1/2 years of age. Dogs must be friendly, outgoing and sound. All dogs must pass hip and elbow x-ray before entering the training program. Contact us if you would like to donate a puppy from your next litter! All donations of puppies are tax deductible.
Estate Planning / Planned Giving
We can help you make arrangements for leaving the Eye Dog Foundation a contribution in your Will or Trust. Your generosity will help many visually impaired individuals over time and would be a fitting legacy for a generous individual.
Name a Guide Dog
For a contribution of $2,000.00 or more, a sponsor may name a dog and will receive a photo to display.
Become a Breeding Stock Keeper
We need families to keep our breeding dogs, to produce future guide dogs. Puppies will be born in our puppy kennel.